Traveller alert

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Jul 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Right thats the pc nonsense over with, last night coming back from feeding the birds we saw a pair in the most rotten untaxed van going looking at my neighbours machinery. Now she isnt too bright and is also very rich so will probably lose the lot but worst of all is the 10 minutes spent queueing on the non emergency plod number to pass on the vrn and I get a "we'll pass it on to the intelligence unit in the morning" response.
    I despair, now the tories are in where the feck is the helo gunships to eradicate the scum?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well you can't do anything about it because you'd be interfering with their 'culture' and 'way of life'.

• Like Like x 1
  3. and not forgetting their 'human rights' innit

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Last time we caught them on camera committing armed tresspass. Plod response nil. Now we have a different Govt its time to defend our property!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think the law says you can stab them now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Would it be a problem if stabbing happened with a bayonet on the end of a loaded SMLE for example?

7. Yes, but you have to invite them in for tea first.

8. Is there a limit on the size of blade. Ie: i have a Samurai Sword mounted on the wall ( i don't btw ) and i use that is that excessive?

9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

dial 999 and tell plod you think they have a shotgun.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I pulled in to my neighbours barn when I saw a white van backed up to it, pleased to find the local countryside plod had the same idea, he said hello, pointed out that it wasn't pikeys and gave me his card with his name and direct phone number and said ring any time

I thought that was excellent service, I'm sure if I ring and say watcha Mac, I've got to gypos at the end of a shotgun he'll be right along to sort it

11. I must confess,,It was me and the missus in that 'rotten untaxed van',,the said machinery was a load of old rubbish,,and anyway if we had have nicked it she can afford to replace it..

12. Or course the sure way to get them there is to tell them YOU have one

...wait...

13. Phone the Plod and say..

" Hello Tony Martin Here, I Think i am being burgled will sort it out myself with this shotty, just thought i would call to let you know for the paperwork and crime number later"

• Like Like x 2
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well I'll be back out tonight and next week we should have the cameras back in place.

15. if any fecker even dare sniff about my property,i swear i will become extremely violent,couldn't give a toss about the consequences.