Travelgall's Guide to Precious Metals and Coins

One of the down sides to Brexit is not being able to take advantage of Germany's low VAT rate on silver :(

I got some about march time which I'm very glad I did.

Holy thread resurrection!

With inflation rates produced to hit 13% is anyone else considering adding to their stash?
Very well worth the while. Consider the place that our economy's predicted to go, and consider the smartest investments likely in the next six months. Few will be a solid as gold and the other precious metals.

Very well worth the while. Consider the place that our economy's predicted to go, and consider the smartest investments likely in the next six months. Few will be a solid as gold and the other precious metals.
I have had a good look after not buying any for years. Many , some of the dealers I bought from have now changed their business models. No more small coin, just ingots held in Switzerland or Gurnsey.

Others have little or no stock.

Someone is buying big .

I have had a good look after not buying any for years. Many , some of the dealers I bought from have now changed their business models. No more small coin, just ingots held in Switzerland or Gurnsey.

Others have little or no stock.

Someone is buying big .

I think with the pandemic a lot more people have got into gold and silver.

Latest Threads