Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by two-four-albert, Feb 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if it would be good to have a travel top tip forum, ie, decent places to stay in london without getting ripped off all the time, and places to avoid (ie, Obzor in Bulgaria, and the Hyde Park court hotel in London). Might be handy to share the wealth!!!!! :brilsmurf:
  2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I think that's a good idea. Given the amount of travel we do and often to the same places (and a lot of them!) I think it would be useful and popular. Particularly if used in conjunction with the wiki ( ARRSEPedia). On the other hand we do have a LOT of forums.

Any more opinions?
  3. I think it would be a good idea HOWEVER I can see it turning into a 'Where are the best whorehouses' section.

York International in Dubai or Sweet Desire in Prague
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

So you think we need a travel forum AND a best whorehouses forum?
  5. No, I think a travel forum could incorporate a sub-folder for snaggy travellers (ie ALL of Prague) and reviews of what places are best for staying in various places such as London (top tip, don't stay at the Radisson Grafton in London-it's rubbish and expensive).

I've sent you a PM with some ideas for your perusal.
  6. Army v Navy coming up and all that???
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I've set up the Travel Forum. I'll try and get some content from the other boards to get it started. Good idea - thanks.
  8. J_D

J_D LE

I see you have bullet pointed some of the 'in the know' topics lol

Seems like a good idea for the forum, travel I mean, not wh0re houses!