Travel warrent

Discussion in 'Travel' started by blueface, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. which is the best way for me to get a travel warrent and were to get it from i recently went in to the carrers and they will not issue me one so now im after finding out how i would get one as im not paying for it why should i.
  2. I dont know quite hhow you will get one but if you go to citisen advice or the job centre they might help you as i know they pay for certain things....not a lot of help sorry.

    Smile x
  3. [​IMG]
  4. You the little cnut whos number starts 07757271??
  5. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    YTF should the Army issue a fcuking deserter with a rail warrant? Just turn yourself in to plod. I'm sure that they'd be delighted to provide secure transport for you.

    Now do one.
  6. Its not desersion if i return
  7. Don't PM me you little cnut, I'll just be passing on to RMP. Have a nice day.....I'll just try and not post the rest of the number on here......
  8. Oh and ring 01380 738137 first
  9. Try this for a sure way to get there:

    Attached Files:

  10. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

    Because your a little sh!te.
  11. I do have a car ? could i drive to catterick someone suggested it to me would it be possible.
  12. Well - it would be possible if you had petrol in it and you could read a map !!
  13. Go to the local plods, they will sort you out. Failing that, go into the nearest pub, shout that the barman's a shirt lifter and his wife takes it on all 4's and then the plods will definitely be interested!
  14. Been beaten to it Norfolk - the little scrote got lifted for drunk driving and was last heard of being taken to Catterick. See the AWOL thread in RHQ.