• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Travel to the effete South

Unlike K13EOD I'm not going on Holiday, Driving down to Christchurch near Bournemouth on a mission for work.

Are whippets banned in the posh Sarf?, will I need bullbars to shove the octogenarian scooter drivers from my path along the south coast?

I have a demonstration booked at Sandhurst; but sadly this does not involve any ordnance as it's at the local Tesco. :cry:
Sould boost the expense account nicely :D

PP

Prior to travel, try to remember to check the shoulders and, if necessary, remove chips.
That way, there is a good chance of being accepted as a "good moosh".

Remember, referring to them as sad, shandy-drinking pooftahs is no longer acceptable; its

Sad, shandy drinking Southerner (it's one of them whatchemacallits anyway - Southerner = effete, jellied eel eating shandy drinker).

johno2499 said:
Prior to travel, try to remember to check the shoulders and, if necessary, remove chips.

Moosh (y) peas and chips mmmmn! I'll have to lick my jacket clean then, saves on the dry cleaning bill.

If I tie laboons to my bumper will I have milions of suvern mllarrs running down Brighton seafront?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Outstanding said:
Don't do it mate you will get knifed if you go near any major town, your car will get stolen and if you are uniform you will be attacked.
No! he is going to Christchuch, not Liverpool, Bradford, Manchester........Insert northern nown here.

Mr_Deputy said:
Pluvia_Plumbum said:
johno2499 said:

Moosh (y) peas and chips mmmmn! I'll have to lick my jacket clean then, saves on the dry cleaning bill.

If I tie laboons to my bumper will I have milions of suvern mllarrs running down Brighton seafront?
they won't be 'mllars' old boy the ones chasing your gayly adorned, slowly cruising car fall into another category. It does involve deviant behaviour and them being forced into their own communities tho.
But it iz an Illness zat ve can cure. Inside every Hermer is another Hermer just trying to pull out.

That might explain the ...er..mm...personal hygiene issues frequently encountered when out and about among crowds of people north of the Thames Valley, particularly in former mining areas.

(I have long suspected the Oz "smelly pom" gags originated cos of smelly northerners emigrating there - same issue with the "whingeing pom" gags.
In each case, substitute "northern monkey" for "pom".)

England's South Coast = God's Country.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Why is there no toilet outside?
What's a Water Closet?
Where is the hearth?
Wot no Aga?
Where's the mangle?
Where's me horse/dog/whippet/rod/rag'n'bone cart?
Where'do I burn the coal?
Where's the coal?
What's gas?

Latest Threads