Travel order's / No passport

Discussion in 'Living Overseas' started by MrsBen, Aug 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. My friends mother-inlaw is in hospital , Her hubby has been flown back from Canada but she is stuck in Germany with a 6 week old baby with no birth cert or passport for lil one :( JCCC and unit welfare are not much help atm so Im trying to find a way around things for her . If anyone has info or contact details for anyone who may help ??? Anything will be a big help , Thanks
  2. You don't say what nationality the parents are, though assuming they are UK then have a read through this...

    Child applications

    Perhaps contacting the relative Consul/Embassy would be the way to go. Good luck