Travel from UK to Germany

Present regulations in Germany are that anyone coming from the UK has to go into 14 days quarantine irrespective of if you are fully vaccinated or a recovered person. No exemptions and no early release from quarantine.
I see Angela Merkel will be visiting Boris Johnson & the queen tomorrow.
One or both of them must be important for her to go into 14 days quarantine on her return to Germany.

Present regulations in Germany are that anyone coming from the UK has to go into 14 days quarantine irrespective of if you are fully vaccinated or a recovered person. No exemptions and no early release from quarantine.
One or both of them must be important for her to go into 14 days quarantine on her return to Germany.
Eveb if she does go into quarantine it would be at a 5 star hotel so wouldn't give a f**k

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She's going to quarantine with the German football team ....

"But as you know we are reviewing continuously our travel restrictions and we think that in the foreseeable future those who have received double jabs will then, according to our classification - and now Britain obviously is a high incidence area - will be able to travel again without having to go into quarantine," she said.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

RTU'd

LE
All of Europe whether Germany/UK/France etc need the tourists to come and spend the £ or $.

An example: x1 night in a budget hotel chain in Somerset for 1 night £113 booked day before.
But x3 nights in a similar hotel chain booked 3 months ago £150 for 3 nights.

Covid will be around for years to come, its a case of having the jab might lessen the risk.
Having an annual booster/flu combi will help also.

We need to unite whether in the EU or UK to start getting in much needed revenue.

Total Thread drift:-

Can't see the restrictions stopping 617 Sqn from finishing what they started....... Is that the time? must go, i'm on fire watch tonight! ;)

My apologies to the OP.

Apparently the rule of having to undergo 14 days quarantine on coming from the UK has been lifted.
Merkel´s official diary appointments are hosting the King & Queen of Holland on Tuesday, then touring a recently opened museum on Wednesday.

Latest Threads