Travel from the UK to USA.

Ritch

LE
I'm looking at travelling to Los Angeles to see the missus' family for a couple of weeks.

I've been looking at the visa requirements and rules and regs and being a total biff, I need simple answers.

• Do I need a visa?

• Do I need to fill out any forms beforehand?
If anyone can help, it'd be appreciated. Looking to travel early next year.

Beaten to it by AM

Bris

LE
ESTA is about $14 and lasts two years.

Have a look at Norwegian air from London to New York, then an internal flight. Norwegian flights to NY can be as low as £180!

Ritch

LE
ESTA is about $14 and lasts two years.

Have a look at Norwegian air from London to New York, then an internal flight. Norwegian flights to NY can be as low as £180!
Yeah, I've heard about them. Mind you, even BA isn't that expensive. A380 round trip for two is £800.

@Ancient_Mariner - thanks mate.

Declared a DD case years ago. Went to Belfast to get the 10 yr Visa, firm paid. Bonus is you don't queue when you get there.

Ritch

LE
Thanks for the advice guys. Much more clued up now.

Last edited:
You will queue when you arrive. Last time I was at Newark it took me around an hour and a half to clear immigration control.

I'm looking at travelling to Los Angeles to see the missus' family for a couple of weeks.

I've been looking at the visa requirements and rules and regs and being a total biff, I need simple answers.

• Do I need a visa?

• Do I need to fill out any forms beforehand?
If anyone can help, it'd be appreciated. Looking to travel early next year.
Contact them and say you don't understand, can they send you the info in Arabic.

You'll be fine.

Latest Threads