Travel expenses

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by FNUSNU, Feb 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm currently living in Germany and applying for a Commision. I'm required to travel back to the UK for interviews and selection tests. Is it possible to claim back travel expenses?
  2. If you want to travel on public transport, your unit should arrange your journey by trooper and rail for you as this is "Army business", rather like a course. If you want to drive over, the rules are much tighter and you might have to consider using this year's GYH(O) journey combined with a spot of leave to see a registered NOK at an authorised leave address, unless you have already used it.
  3. Thanks for the reply, I have a look tomorrow!