Travel Allowences

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by speckygeek, May 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Is my wife eligable for any rail travel discount?
  2. Yep - she can get the Forces Railcard from your Admin Office.
  3. Legs is correct as long as you are serving - the railcard costs £10.00 at the moment (£12.50 from Nov this year) You will also need a passport size photo.
  4. Stupid question do you have to apply for it in person or can hubby get one for me and the kids?
  5. No, your husband can do it for you if that is what you prefer.
  6. OK thanks for that - I can't apply myself as he is serving unaccompanied (hence the question).
  7. Thanks for that. Are my five and eleven year olds covered aswell
  8. S G,

    Up to 4 Children aged 5 - 15 are covered for discounted travel when travelling with a railcard holder.