Trash

gawanga said:
viking21 said:
4 times a week 1.5 miles everytime. Moving up to 3 soon, possibly start the 3 miles on the treadmill, see were I am at before I hit the road.
Shut up, civvie.
Get out the joining up thread if you have nothing beneficial to say Gawanga. You c0ck!

viking21 said:
bataz said:
viking21 said:
carlbcfc said:
How many times a week do you lot run, and what distances?
4 times a week 1.5 miles everytime. Moving up to 3 soon, possibly start the 3 miles on the treadmill, see were I am at before I hit the road.
Don't bother with the treadmill, it wont do you any good. You need to be out running on the roads, up hills, over fields etc etc.
I already do my 1.5 miles on the road just going to use the tread to see what sort of pace il be running at and where my endurance is before I start. Il only use it the once. Having said that to go in RM's, your first test before the PRMC are done on a treadmill at a level 2 incline, the incline has just been introduced. You have to run 3 miles in under 24 minutes. It's split into 2 1.5 milers, below 12.30 on first attempt, get off for 1 minute rest, then straight back on and best effort completed in 10.30 or under. They must be getting tougher on who is aloud in to add an incline. So I would say you have to get used to the treads aswell, what speed you need to be running at to reach the designated times etc......
shut up, civvie.

gawanga said:
viking21 said:
bataz said:
viking21 said:
carlbcfc said:
How many times a week do you lot run, and what distances?
Don't bother with the treadmill, it wont do you any good. You need to be out running on the roads, up hills, over fields etc etc.
I already do my 1.5 miles on the road just going to use the tread to see what sort of pace il be running at and where my endurance is before I start. Il only use it the once. Having said that to go in RM's, your first test before the PRMC are done on a treadmill at a level 2 incline, the incline has just been introduced. You have to run 3 miles in under 24 minutes. It's split into 2 1.5 milers, below 12.30 on first attempt, get off for 1 minute rest, then straight back on and best effort completed in 10.30 or under. They must be getting tougher on who is aloud in to add an incline. So I would say you have to get used to the treads aswell, what speed you need to be running at to reach the designated times etc......
shut up, civvie.
mate stay aay from treadmills they f**k your back and kness right up!!

Latest Threads