• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trash thread from Lonely Hearts

#1
sandmanfez said:
Sir_Dae said:
Hopeless, loving, caring, poetic romantic seeks dirty whore for BDSM fun and games. Will try anything once and enjoys experimenting.
Goat fellatio?

Airtight with Phillipino sailors?

Fluffer for Gary Glitter?

8O 8O 8O I'm telling your mum! :wink:
Sandy she probably already knows............through experience :lol:
 
#2
flowers said:
sandmanfez said:
Sir_Dae said:
Hopeless, loving, caring, poetic romantic seeks dirty whore for BDSM fun and games. Will try anything once and enjoys experimenting.
Goat fellatio?

Airtight with Phillipino sailors?

Fluffer for Gary Glitter?

8O 8O 8O I'm telling your mum! :wink:
Sandy she probably already knows............through experience :lol:
Even by my, admittedly low standards, he's filthy Flowers! So, are you interested? :D
 
#3
sandmanfez said:
flowers said:
sandmanfez said:
Sir_Dae said:
Hopeless, loving, caring, poetic romantic seeks dirty whore for BDSM fun and games. Will try anything once and enjoys experimenting.
Goat fellatio?

Airtight with Phillipino sailors?

Fluffer for Gary Glitter?

8O 8O 8O I'm telling your mum! :wink:
Sandy she probably already knows............through experience :lol:
Even by my, admittedly low standards, he's filthy Flowers! So, are you interested? :D
By asking if I am interested, are you working on the assumption that all posh burds are filthy?? ;-)
 
#4
flowers said:
sandmanfez said:
flowers said:
sandmanfez said:
Sir_Dae said:
Hopeless, loving, caring, poetic romantic seeks dirty whore for BDSM fun and games. Will try anything once and enjoys experimenting.
Goat fellatio?

Airtight with Phillipino sailors?

Fluffer for Gary Glitter?

8O 8O 8O I'm telling your mum! :wink:
Sandy she probably already knows............through experience :lol:
Even by my, admittedly low standards, he's filthy Flowers! So, are you interested? :D
By asking if I am interested, are you working on the assumption that all posh burds are filthy?? ;-)
I think we both know the answer to that one Flower. :D
 
#12
It only mentions physical contact, not emails, phone calls, texts, letters and all the other methods of communication that I...urrrr, someone else... has been using to try and win OB over.
 
#16
Why does every post on this forum ALWAYS turn into ST2B vs the rest?

KNOCK IT OFF DAMMIT

Stick to responding to the OP and stop going off on a general slagging match every time a thread starts on here - I'm getting really fed up of it.
 

Latest Threads