TRASER Watches

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by whitebandana, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking to buy a Traser® watch without paying the £200+ price tag but I want to make sure I don't get a fake or a grey import. Does anyone know if there are any tell-tale signs? From what I understand fake Trasers are extremely rare but is there a quality difference between a grey import? What are the signs to tell them apart? Many thanks. WB.

[​IMG]

2. msr

msr LE

3. Wah indeed....I hope at least.

Follow the link...they start from £119 and if you ask nicely he used to do them for £99 for forces...but that might have just been a promotion. I bought one a couple of years ago. Buy from Telford, they're great...

vB

4. Many thanks but I should have explained that the watch in the picture is not the acutal watch I am looking at. Excuse my naivite but what is WAH? The Telford sight does seem pretty comprehensive and the Commander one I'm after comes in at around £220.

5. msr

msr LE

I'll answer just one more question on this: http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Wah

msr

6. I bought mine from telford. great service. no bollox. I've had mine over 3 years and never a prob. well worth it mate

7. msr

msr LE

And with all the good reports here, I know where I'll be going when I need a new G-Shock.

msr

8. [And with all the good reports here, I know where I'll be going when I need a new G-Shock.]

I have a lovelly radio Controlled G-Shock MTG-930 that I'd look at swapping for a genuine Traser.

And sorry for sounding like a WAH, msr. I'm a newbie as you can see.

[​IMG]

9. WAH! Alternatively, you could save yourself some beerchits by getting a G10 and growing a decent set of sideys if you really want to look ally. Been reading the collected works of Clunge have we?

10. I sold my traser a while ago but I think I'll get another before too long. I'd definately get from Telford again.

11. have a look on ebay. i got one of the like original ones the SEAL's use apparently from a fella who owns an army surplus shop in funnily enough catterick. wonder where he got my brand new in the box one eh?? only cost £90 too. bloody bargin. ive had it on me wrist for 4 years and the straps startin to get a bit knackered now.

12. Wah, walt's and muppets. Nuff said.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If you want to look great, put on some ******* make-up. If you want a watch that will still keep perfect time after a minor fuss up the Bokar Highlands, buy a Traser. Heres one I did earlier today.

nails fucking watch 01.jpg

14. Holy thread resurrection My Lord.

Somebody a trifle bored?

• Like Like x 1