TRASER Watches

I'm looking to buy a Traser® watch without paying the £200+ price tag but I want to make sure I don't get a fake or a grey import. Does anyone know if there are any tell-tale signs? From what I understand fake Trasers are extremely rare but is there a quality difference between a grey import? What are the signs to tell them apart? Many thanks. WB.

Wah indeed....I hope at least.

Follow the link...they start from £119 and if you ask nicely he used to do them for £99 for forces...but that might have just been a promotion. I bought one a couple of years ago. Buy from Telford, they're great...

vB

Many thanks but I should have explained that the watch in the picture is not the acutal watch I am looking at. Excuse my naivite but what is WAH? The Telford sight does seem pretty comprehensive and the Commander one I'm after comes in at around £220.

whitebandana said:
Many thanks but I should have explained that the watch in the picture is not the acutal watch I am looking at. Excuse my naivite but what is WAH? The Telford sight does seem pretty comprehensive and the Commander one I'm after comes in at around £220.
I'll answer just one more question on this: http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Wah

msr

And with all the good reports here, I know where I'll be going when I need a new G-Shock.

msr

[And with all the good reports here, I know where I'll be going when I need a new G-Shock.]

I have a lovelly radio Controlled G-Shock MTG-930 that I'd look at swapping for a genuine Traser.

And sorry for sounding like a WAH, msr. I'm a newbie as you can see.

whitebandana said:
Excuse my naivete but what is WAH?
WAH! Alternatively, you could save yourself some beerchits by getting a G10 and growing a decent set of sideys if you really want to look ally. Been reading the collected works of Clunge have we?

have a look on ebay. i got one of the like original ones the SEAL's use apparently from a fella who owns an army surplus shop in funnily enough catterick. wonder where he got my brand new in the box one eh?? only cost £90 too. bloody bargin. ive had it on me wrist for 4 years and the straps startin to get a bit knackered now.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Traser are ok but the Nite MX20 is cheaper and looks great.... try www.specialforceskit.co.uk great deals
If you want to look great, put on some ******* make-up. If you want a watch that will still keep perfect time after a minor fuss up the Bokar Highlands, buy a Traser. Heres one I did earlier today.

nails ******* watch 01.jpg

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Girls puffs watch.jpg

It looks shite but it is still waterproof and working. I will take shite and working over looking 'great' all day long.

I'm in the market for a Traser watch too; I reckon that I'll go with this model:

P6600 Type 6 MIL-G 22mm Nato £235.00

I've got two Seiko watches that I'm going to sell - a gold chronograph and a diver's watch given to me by Mrs H_M 1st as a 30th Birthday present which has never kept good time (a bit like her really... )

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Holy thread resurrection My Lord.

Somebody a trifle bored?
I was born bored and it aint got any better since. But it is not every day your entire ******* arm, half your head and your Current Main Squeeze is saved by a watch.

Just thought I would share with the group.

Traser. Nicking the dinner money off of Rolex for fun.