Traser P6500 Special to ARRSE mems + New G-Shock Frogman

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by MilitaryWatches, Aug 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have a few P6500's available on the same deal we ran a couple of months ago - £99.99 delivered UK/BFPO. These are brand new with full mb-microtec warranties. The conditions of sale are simple:

Only 1 per customer unless it is a unit buy.
    NOT to be resold - we had someone buy one and then sell it on ebay :-( last time.
    Payment via Secure Credit card online or by phone but you must mention the ARRSE offer.

Use this link:

password is - arrse

2. how long does this last for as I'm desperate for one, but im not back in country until the 12th of sep...

3. Buy one from these guys - they know their stuff, and the watch is the dog's danglies...
  4. Drop me a PM/Email with your name and I will put one to one side for you. The offer will last until the current batch runs out, probably about a week.

BTW for anyone thinking of buying a P6506 in the near future mb-microtec have run out and will not be getting anymore titanium cases till the end of next month. We have a few but I think they will be in short supply within a week or so.
  5. Cheers :)
  6. Just to let ARRSE members know we have just received into stock the Black G-Shock 200m WR Frogman and the Green PRG70 triple sensor. I didn't want to start a new thread :)

7. Gents,

You should get one of these watches, I had a G10 for men but at night I was always having to shine a light on the dial to read it.

Mrs Birddog bought me one of these Traser watches for my Birthday,

Brightest readout ever.
    Nice positive rotating bezel
    Nato Strap
    Date window

It came from the guys at Telford and they really new their stuff anf provided an excellent service.

8. msr

msr LE

I have no problem accessing it with Firefox....

9. It uses a javascript system to protect the page from casual viewing and that maybe causing some issues, although my browser can access it OK. Sorry if its causing some issues with firefox but I need to leave the protection in place. If you want one at £99.99 delivered then give me a ring on 01205 871994 9am - 5pm and I will sort one out for you. If you would rather pay online then drop me an email and I can give you a code and link to get the ARRSE discount of our normal price.
  10. Many thanks for the kind words - at the end of a long day they are appreciated :)
  11. pm'ed you reL reservation.

12. cheers, thanks for the order :)
  13. Casio PRG70's in Green have all sold out - sorry !
  14. Casio PRG70's in Green have come back into stock today but we only have 2. Casio are discontinuing this colour so we may not be able to get too many more.

We also have one black titanium PRG70 back in stock.