Transsexual Joining

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by mark3536, Sep 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello All.

Im going through gender-reasighment and was wandering could i join the infantry even though im going to become a female, its been one of the hardest times of my life and the way i see it i can get the best of both worlds as i have been told the Army will make certain provisions and allowances for me.

I'm led to believe i will be allocated a counciller whilst in service and be paid to attend Gay Pride every year?

Thanks to all in advance.

2. Wah - this is getting boring.

3. Whats a wah?

4. A one legged transexual, how may more bits do you want to lose?

Oh and wah

5. Have we been intimate before?

6. I'm fed up not hard up ,check your previous

7. Not yet sweetcheeks.

You can do it all via JPA. If you need any more help, PM me.

Nice try fella. Do one.

8. ok,ok it was a pretty poor effort , i guess to get a WAH pass you lot must need to be dam good

9. Step away from RHQ unless you want to be sweeping leaves for the rest of your life.

10. I dont mind sweeping leaves , just as long as you stand next to me, pull up a sandbag and knock me out with your JPA war storys. :) :)

11. You'll be on remedial speeelung lesuns first.

There's a long waiting list. Book a ticket now.

12. Sluggs doesn't do leaves, just takes the p1ss out of people who have to :D

13. Go on mods do him a early favour and give this thread the chop.

Stilts

14. Concurred.

I'll kill you last though Stilts xxx

15. Have you ever considered the RAF Regiment? They say they are are on a par with the Para's and the Commandos and their nice blue uniform will possibly go better with your eyes than the army khaki or the Marine's green.