• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transsexual Jesus any one

scoobydont said:
I wonder if the throbber has the gonads to offend the muslim religion in the same way.
You are thick and ignorant aren't you Jesus IS a Muslim prophet. And you wonder why Muslims get the hump.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It's impossible to offend Jesus (he's dead you know). Anyhoo - if there's any smiting of idolators, heathens and wotnots to be done, I'm sure the big man upstairs can be outraged on everyone's behalf - no need for outrage vigils.

Oh dear.

Religious fundamentalists are great, aren't they.

Jesus: "Love thy neighbour etc. etc."

Idiot: "But Jesus, my neighbour's gay/transexual/foreign."

Jesus: "What?! You didn't tell me that! Wave angry placards around his house and tell him he's an abomination!"

You have to love these people who are selective about what parts of their religion they believe. I'd have more respect for them if they also obeyed the other guff that they thought they were told to do, like not eating oysters on a Tuesday or whatever it is (I don't know exactly the deal, but I'm fairly sure there's a book in the Bible that pretty much tells you that everything bar breathing is a sin...)

Only marginally more respect for them though. And that's not saying a lot, given the starting point...

Badgertastic said:
Oh dear.

Jesus: "What?! You didn't tell me that! Wave angry placards around his house and tell him he's an abomination!"

You have to love these people who are selective about what parts of their religion they believe. I'd have more respect for them if they also obeyed the other guff that they thought they were told to do, like not eating oysters on a Tuesday or whatever it is (I don't know exactly the deal, but I'm fairly sure there's a book in the Bible that pretty much tells you that everything bar breathing is a sin...)

Only marginally more respect for them though. And that's not saying a lot, given the starting point...
Maybe it was Jesus' big after Easter speech - Hate the gays.

scoobydont said:
I wonder if the throbber has the gonads to offend the muslim religion in the same way.
If he really wanted to offend everyone, he should have drawn a cartoon of Jesus and Mohammed 69'ing, while Buddha and Shiva stand and wnak off over them.

Badgertastic said:
Oh dear.

That's the beautiful thing about the Bible - you can spin it any way you want to match your own beliefs, depending on which bit of the book you choose to read. It's a brilliant bit of marketing; no wonder Christianity's so popular.

Edited to add: Spot the athiest!

scoobydont said:
Something like Moohamed as Peadobear with a 6 year old Aliyah?

Never happen old boy, why the Islam is Peace crowd would burn down businesses, and threaten to behead any who speak ill of such an understanding inclusive religion. You can almost hear the cries of "Olive Snackbar" from here.

Then there is the whole Western leftie guilt trip to deal with. Artist would have to overcome that, and its Non PC to belittle any religion other than Christianity, Jewish, Buddhist, etc.

The Muslims must be protected at all cost of offence

llech said:
scoobydont said:
You are thick and ignorant aren't you Jesus IS a Muslim prophet. And you wonder why Muslims get the hump.

Err! 'scuse me, but Jesus was a Jew, or he was last time I read the Bible.

Manley said:
llech said:
scoobydont said:

He's refering to Islam being an offshoot of Christianity, which in turn is an offshoot of Judaism. So Jesus was a Jew, but he is also the major Christian prophet, and a minor Islamic one.

iamalondoncrab said:
Manley said:
llech said:
scoobydont said:

He's refering to Islam being an offshoot of Christianity, which in turn is an offshoot of Judaism. So Jesus was a Jew, but he is also the major Christian prophet, and a minor Islamic one.

Hardly minor, but it would seem that Muslim outrage at their Prophets being mocked, doesn't extend to Jesus. I wonder why?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى‎ `Īsā) is considered a messenger of God who had been sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, the Injīl (gospel).[1] The Qur'an, believed by Muslims to be God's final revelation, states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah). To aid him in his quest, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles, all by the permission of God. According to Islamic texts, Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, but rather he was raised alive up to heaven. Islamic traditions narrate that he will return to Earth near the day of judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl (lit. "the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist).[2][3] Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered to have been a Muslim.....etc

iamalondoncrab said:
Manley said:
llech said:
scoobydont said:

Not sure where in the rankings of muslim prophets JC is but his mother, Mary, is held in pretty high esteem.

“Of all religions, Christianity is without a doubt the one that should inspire tolerance most, although, up to now, the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men”
~Voltaire.

Religion? I sh1t it.

buggrit said:
“Of all religions, Christianity is without a doubt the one that should inspire tolerance most, although, up to now, the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men”
~Voltaire.

Religion? I sh1t it.
Thank you for that arrse nugget of a response, even for the NAAFI that was truly a pointless post :D

re-stilly said:
buggrit said:
~Voltaire.

Religion? I sh1t it.
Thank you for that arrse nugget of a response, even for the NAAFI that was truly a pointless post :D
Just like most of your feckin posts you underpant. :roll:

Latest Threads