transport leeds to catterick itc

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by kateespana, Nov 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :?:
    Hi, can anyone give me information about local transport from leeds to catterick ITC , I have looked up national express and trains , but it doesnt appear to arrive close enough , thanks . ( someones mum )

2. Darlington is the closest for Rail. Thereafter bus or taxi to Catterick. I suspect that the ITC probably also lay on a "milk run" from the station to the Garrison.

3. Went for the first time on Saturday for a Past & Present.

Bus stop outside station had services to garrison every 20mins - but more regular on a weekday. The drivers all know which camps they're stopping at, duration seems to be max 1hr (to Kemmel/Vimy).

Arriva IIRC, so there'll be info on their web site. Surely something on reporting instructions ?.

4. thankyou both of you

5. I didnt get reporting instructions as my son flew from abroad with his regiment on arrival day , xmas time he will have to travel on his own , so best we are prepared ,,, thanks so much

6. Katey Spanner is such a pretty name...

Let your lad sort himself out, he's a big boy now and the very worst that will happen to him is that he'll get a bit lost.

Now then, Does this leave you home alone Mrs spanner.... wanna see another tool? :D :D

If so I have I have a photograph of Flasheart

7. I always think that folks reporting for training are well advised to buy return tickets. :)