transport leeds to catterick itc

:?:
Hi, can anyone give me information about local transport from leeds to catterick ITC , I have looked up national express and trains , but it doesnt appear to arrive close enough , thanks . ( someones mum )

Darlington is the closest for Rail. Thereafter bus or taxi to Catterick. I suspect that the ITC probably also lay on a "milk run" from the station to the Garrison.

Went for the first time on Saturday for a Past & Present.

Bus stop outside station had services to garrison every 20mins - but more regular on a weekday. The drivers all know which camps they're stopping at, duration seems to be max 1hr (to Kemmel/Vimy).

Arriva IIRC, so there'll be info on their web site. Surely something on reporting instructions ?.

I didnt get reporting instructions as my son flew from abroad with his regiment on arrival day , xmas time he will have to travel on his own , so best we are prepared ,,, thanks so much

Katey Spanner is such a pretty name...

Let your lad sort himself out, he's a big boy now and the very worst that will happen to him is that he'll get a bit lost.

Now then, Does this leave you home alone Mrs spanner.... wanna see another tool? :D :D

If so I have I have a photograph of Flasheart