Translation, Greek to English

Folks,

After a bit of help from this fine forum of multi skilled ARRSER's.

I have a COVID recovered document but it is in Greek and need a translation into English.

Can anyone help me out? I have the document in PDF.

Thanks in advance and also expecting abuse :)

Cheers, I'll give that one a go.
The ones I've tried so far only translate to a point and then want money!

Believe me - these guys will want money too.
Best done in Greece rather than by Greeks here.

If it is not just a translation, but is needed as a source of legal proof - its the only way to do it.

Donny

ADC
Can't translate a PDF, but cheers for the pointer
Cut and paste the text into a document.

Edit: it says on that link it’ll translate a pdf. I guess you might have to run it through an OCR app if it doesn’t contain recognisable text, but that should be do-able.

It does, if you have the app on your phone or ipad then use the camera icon and it translates in real time and will even read it out to you in English (if you ask it nicely).

It does, if you have the app on your phone or ipad then use the camera icon and it translates in real time and will even read it out to you in English (if you ask it nicely).
Downloaded the phone app and it does what it says on the tin - cheers woopert.

The power of ARRSE.

Open the PDF in Word, which will convert it for you. Then c&p into yahoogle translate.

File > Open > Computer > Browse

select your file location, use the drop down menu to select PDF, select the required PDF, then open. You may get an info pop-up just click OK and it will be converted to text in Word.

Last edited:
1648567995002.png

I had a look at it but struggled to translate, I'm afraid it's all Greek to me

Latest Threads