Transit Accom

To cut a long story short I'm going to be in a town this weekend that I know has a military camp. I'm too much of a tight arse to pay for a hotel and trap or die is out of the question so is it possible to book transit accom for myself bearing in mind I'm not on course, at work etc. It's purely a social trip.

Cheers

To cut a long story short I'm going to be in a town this weekend that I know has a military camp. I'm too much of a tight arse to pay for a hotel and trap or die is out of the question so is it possible to book transit accom for myself bearing in mind I'm not on course, at work etc. It's purely a social trip.

Cheers

Yes of course it's ok. Just call the RSM to arrange it.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Cheers
Best thing to do is call the QM for the camp, if there is one, or if it's just an empty transit camp with the smattering of guard bods, speak nicely to the Guard Commander. I've done that a few times and usually works out fine. A few of the Queens notes in my pocket to placate the Guard Commander doesn't go amiss.