Transgender

The basic reality is that the Army now has it’s own sordid freak show with narcissistic, mentally ill perverts wandering around it’s Regiments.
We always have since time immemorial . Most of the biggest, mentallists and perverts I met were in the army.

Maple

LE
How do you know, do you read the DM?

If it's that bad why read it, if you don't read it, how do you know it's shite, can you not distinguish between news and rubbish? :meditate:
Oh come on, the Int course specifically said 'don't quote the tabloids' - the Daily Mail got specific attention for being shite

Maple

LE
This is pretty much my view BUT (and its a big but) why do so many LGBT+ people insist on telling you that they're trans or this or that or the other? I really don't need to know,
I think you'll find this is the DM doing their usual 'shock horror' style of journalism, rather than the two (or three, difficult to say) going around 'flaunting their deviances' - say what you will about the Daily Heil, they know which buttons to press with their readership

Maple

LE
It’s the Homosexual lobby and Europe that’s brought this hysterical shit upon the Forces and people are their opinions on the subject are now oppressed.
There's a homosexual lobby? Is it pink and fluffy? Can you order babysham from the bar? Or is it full of ladies in comfortable shoes listening to KD Lang?

SO what does Narnia really look like?

Why not just round up all the trannies and confused people, put them through P coy & transfer them to 3 Para mortar platoon.

All nice and safe in one place, pink hats, fairy wings and plenty of time to exchange make up tips in the mortar pits.

When I was there a female VM muffed out one of the strippers in the pub outside the camp one Wednesday afternoon.

Bit of a treat for the lads in the audience.
Sports afternoons have changed a bit. I can remember having to play volleyball with the RSM was the default if you didn't have something else squared away.....

Oh come on, the Int course specifically said 'don't quote the tabloids' - the Daily Mail got specific attention for being shite
Like I would take any notice of anything eminating from people I've not served with. Seat shiners most of 'em.

The ones with brains are mostly rebadged, so have seen the real world and, I would take their advice.

By the by people like me didn't/couldn't take 'Int Courses' we weren't deemed clever enough, being 'truckies', strange that ? ;-)

Maple

LE
Like I would take any notice of anything eminating from people I've not served with. Seat shiners most of 'em.

The ones with brains are mostly rebadged, so have seen the real world and, I would take their advice.

By the by people like me didn't/couldn't take 'Int Courses' we weren't deemed clever enough, being 'truckies', strange that ? ;-)
......I was a Crab, so the inter-pongo tribalism/rivalry is unknown to me - quoting the DM is still a no-no though

That was a deduction on my part, due to your avid interest we have seen here.

As mentioned, the suggestion was rhetorical, not to be taken literally, let's not have that discussion again.

You don't need to cover axiomatic points, I am well aware that (as in all walks of life) people tell you what they think is best for you to hear rather than the plain truth. When I mention finding plenty of support that is not just because someone didn't say anything nasty, I get that from the manner, body language, how people interact etc. Those who have negative views are not very good at hiding them even if they play by the script.
Im sure legs did as well, right before the AGC gossiped about him in the back.

Heres the type of person quite a few British squaddies like.

But you wont see many officers saying that. Its all trendy Pride and BAME seminars for them.

We always have since time immemorial . Most of the biggest, mentallists and perverts I met were in the army.
But you were airborne trained?

Seadog

ADC
ask any African/Fijian/Caribbean what their opinion is, some on them come from counties where bumfoolery is still illegal,
The ‘lobby’ would have us believe that the hostile attitude shown by a bigg few Africans etc towards LGBT types is because of colonial era laws and cultural influences, not because they are horrid, gangsta, homophobic -other phobics are available- thug, dinosaurs.

Sports afternoons have changed a bit. I can remember having to play volleyball with the RSM was the default if you didn't have something else squared away.....

I used to play badminton in my next door neighbours garden.
We acquired some old cam net and a couple of poles to string it up.

His Mrs had a cracking arse and spent most of the time bent over picking the cock up. :hump:

ETA
17 Sport and Pastimes Wksp REME Marchwood.

All that matters is if they can do the job. But can they be deployed?
With limitations. if they have had surgery and/or on any medication/regular treatment/tests then they must have access to a GP. So for example some in the RN may be able to only deploy on capital ships that carry a GP for regular reviews although if they require regular blood tests to continuously check on testosterone/oestrogen levels and other stuff I'm not too sure as that would require access to labs and Lab Techs. You cannot join if you regularly require medication and checks though, which is same rule for other incompatible med conditions (but once you are in you are in and can keep people in with limitations as we do for those who get injuries and diseases/conditions whilst serving).

With limitations. if they have had surgery and/or on any medication/regular treatment/tests then they must have access to a GP. So for example some in the RN may be able to only deploy on capital ships that carry a GP for regular reviews although if they require regular blood tests to continuously check on testosterone/oestrogen levels and other stuff I'm not too sure as that would require access to labs and Lab Techs. You cannot join if you regularly require medication and checks though, which is same rule for other incompatible med conditions (but once you are in you are in and can keep people in with limitations as we do for those who get injuries and diseases/conditions whilst serving).
I wouldn't consider those to be unacceptable discriminatory conditions as I presume they apply to all.

The only point to double check on here is what frequency constitutes regularly? From about one year on from having had surgery/taking related meds, a once a year blood test is the only scheduled check, for those who have not shown any complications of course.

When I was there a female VM muffed out one of the strippers in the pub outside the camp one Wednesday afternoon.

Bit of a treat for the lads in the audience.
You know the rules, pics and all that

I can’t imagine that Stone Age folks had gender issues. Everyone was hairy and wore the same hairy furry clobber.

Or did when I joined up.
Nearly 100% of the females in Manchester are still the same

Latest Threads