Transgender

Last edited:
This obese thing seems to have flaws, rugby players and the like being classified as morbidly obese as the BMI system takes no account for being built like a brick shitehouse, unless this is about the RLC, then it probably does apply, even if the figure reported is a bit on the low side.
@Fiona_TG, I believe they use a combination of BMI and waist circumference.

An interesting development and a correct judgement, I believe.

A lesson to the police, also, to stick to dealing with crime and to keep their noses out of manipulating social politics, which is none of their business.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero

A lesson to the police, also, to stick to dealing with crime and to keep their noses out of manipulating social politics, which is none of their business.
Don't worry mate, you'll still be able to wear that dress.

It sets an interesting precedence which I wonder will cross over into the world of racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, traveller-phobic rhetoric, in the mainstream world I mean rather than the confines of ARRSE.

The trouble with these people is akin to Islamic terrorism.
There's many Muslims who lead peaceful lives and integrate well into our society with no issues. It's just..1% are idiots who get all stabby.

Same as the Lgbtxyz lot. The vast majority just get on with their lives the same as everyone else and just do their own thing in their own way, without bothering anyone at all.
Except for the very vocal 1% who get offended by EVERYTHING that doesn't match their viewpoint.
FFS, if you want to wear a Pink frock bloody wear it, if you want to be a girl when your actually a boy, get the operation done and live life. Just don't whine and moan and shout that you're being oppressed.

You want oppression, try doing what you do in one of the less religiously tolerant countries like Iran or Burma.

You want oppression, try doing what you do in one of the less religiously tolerant countries like Iran or Burma.
Trannies have a lot of rights in Iran.

Ironically the cure them of their gayness by forcing them to have a sex change, I guess it beats the alternative of being thrown off a tall building
It's Abrahamism at work, if it's not one piece of lunacy from any of them it's another, and on this act of barbarity (and a little thread drift here so apols in advance) why do our Lefties and Liberal Snowflakes etc. not shout about this from the rooftops, where perhaps someone can then chuck them off the top.

******* the lot of them but I have learned, if this was to happen to them then I too would do as they do, pretend it is not happening.

Latest Threads