Transgender

it IS catching then

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I expect he's one of "them" (not to be confused with one of THEM)
I'm not sure why we should all be interested. Is it big news or something? Are they expecting us all to be outraged?

What some people will do to get extra time on their PFA eh?

Second Sea Lord Vice Admiral Jonathan Woodcock tweeted: ‘So proud of our transgender personnel... I will always support their desire to serve their country.’

The Army’s LGBT champion, Lieutenant-General Patrick Sanders, said: ‘Only if individuals are free to be themselves can we release the genie of their potential.

Strange that two blokes who willingly joined an organisation that discriminated against LGBT and would have been in the position to boot them out prior to 1999 have suddenly remembered how trendy and right on they are.

Second Sea Lord Vice Admiral Jonathan Woodcock tweeted: ‘So proud of our transgender personnel... I will always support their desire to serve their country.’

The Army’s LGBT champion, Lieutenant-General Patrick Sanders, said: ‘Only if individuals are free to be themselves can we release the genie of their potential.

Strange that two blokes who willingly joined an organisation that discriminated against LGBT and would have been in the position to boot them out prior to 1999 have suddenly remembered how trendy and right on they are.
Nah. Most people who joined around then wouldn't have been thinking about this at all when they joined. It's not as if the recruiting ads said "join the Army and boot out poofs"...

Nah. Most people who joined around then wouldn't have been thinking about this at all when they joined. It's not as if the recruiting ads said "join the Army and boot out poofs"...
Those pair joined well before the ban was lifted. Both were quite content to serve in positions that allowed them to boot out anyone LGBT.

Those pair joined well before the ban was lifted. Both were quite content to serve in positions that allowed them to boot out anyone LGBT.
I'm not following your logic. The only alternative would have been for them not to join. I don't think that this subject was on anybody's radar in the 80's when signing on

Latest Threads