Transgender Six Year Old Wins Bathroom Case

The chinese plan to poison us all by using hormone simulating plasticisers and mutagenic chemicals in cheap plastics would seem to be paying off!

Mum would get it!

I suspect that Coy is trying to be the little girl his mum always wanted.

I may be old fashioned, but I suspect that a few good hidings, a bag of young ferrets and an old airpistol would sort him out!

You could tell any 6 year old it was a girl and it'd act like one. What the fuck is wrong with people?
I disagree. Didn't understand the feelings then but I knew Emma Peel would get some if I knew what it was and Lyn Edwards did grass me up for copping a feel on the "sharra" back from Blackpool.

Only in Septic land.

Pissing in the gene pool, that lot.
She/he is/going to be one ugly munter with baseball catchers mitt hands in a pretty frock.

6 years old FFS!!

There's a 'girl' ay my eldest son's school who's been living as a boy for several years. He was once good friends with 'her'

It started with short hair, then boys clothes (including underwear, her mum is quite open about it) and has now stretched to everyone expected to call her 'him/he'

We know that she approached the local Secondary school (in our town there's only one) with regards to being treated as a boy with regards to toilets, changing rooms, being addressed, etc. and the school, IMO, rightly told her to p*ss off.

We thought that once puberty kicks in, she may change, but so far it appears to have no effect. The mum is painfully slim, and the daugther has these traits too, so there's no feminine appearances to distinguish gender.

Laughably she's a little shit and at one time had to be reprimanded at Primary school for attempting to bully my son and others. Being that she's a girl (obviously) my son and the others were reluctant to give her a smack to fuck off, so she continued to push her luck until is got reported. Had I known I would have told him to batter her.

Edited to add: It started around 8/9 and now she's 13

Only in Septic land.

Pissing in the gene pool, that lot.
She/he is/going to be one ugly munter with baseball catchers mitt hands in a pretty frock.

6 years old FFS!!
See the post below yours, As for gene Pools at least ours isn't wearing Burberry

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I may be old fashioned, but I suspect that a few good hidings, a bag of young ferrets and an old airpistol would sort him out!
How did you know about my formative years?

Seriously, I know a t/g, and so a bit about it. It's a complete head fuck for them living in (usually) a man's body, and the 'cure' is just as much of a head fuck. The choice for them is to live feeling different to most people or looking different to most people. The surgery is rarely convincing and the NHS make them jump through some serious hoops including, I think 2 years living as a woman ... that can't be very nice.

I can't see for the life of me how a child can decide to be transgendered, so I'd suggest that the parents want fucking jailing. Or stoning.

D_L

See the post below yours, As for gene Pools at least ours isn't wearing Burberry
Sorry mate, chavs don't go in for that sort of thing; simple economics no kids no child allowance or free flat.

Chavs may be unintelligent but they are possessed of a high level of animal cunning when it comes to playing the welfare system.

Edited to add some poetry:

'They fuck you up
Your mum and dad'.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The wife has a mate with two boys, the younger of which (probably 6 or 7) definitely has a hint of lavender about him.

The older boy is a full on lad, climbing trees, building 'army' dens, playing football etc. I'd be proud to call him my own son. As an indication of their parenting they get top marks.

They've done exactly the same thing with number 2 but he clings to the mother wherever they go, wants to play with dolls and likes dancing etc. Apart from looking like a boy (they haven't gone down the road of letting him wear dresses), the kid behaves and speaks exactly like a little girl.

He's been like this since he was a toddler, they've basically accepted that when he grows up, he's either gonna be a gayer or a shim. They aren't encouraging it, but they're not overtly trying to suppress it either in case they do some serious psychological damage to him.

A kid would believe he was a cauliflower if you told him it enough.
I see that someone has obviously been telling the RAF Regiment they are SF...

Rodney2q

The wife has a mate with two boys, the younger of which (probably 6 or 7) definitely has a hint of lavender about him.

The older boy is a full on lad, climbing trees, building 'army' dens, playing football etc. I'd be proud to call him my own son. As an indication of their parenting they get top marks.

They've done exactly the same thing with number 2 but he clings to the mother wherever they go, wants to play with dolls and likes dancing etc. Apart from looking like a boy (they haven't gone down the road of letting him wear dresses), the kid behaves and speaks exactly like a little girl.

He's been like this since he was a toddler, they've basically accepted that when he grows up, he's either gonna be a gayer or a shim. They aren't encouraging it, but they're not overtly trying to suppress it either in case they do some serious psychological damage to him.
When do the special cuddles with Uncle Ravers and Uncle Filthy start?

So a future soldier and a future airman then?