Transgender front line squaddie.

No offence, i have no problem with women on the front line,but if i remember correctly every infantry soldier has the capability to run 100m a few times with a adult and his kit including your own kit on your back that was part of the beastings as well,fair play if they can do it no problem,not only that but girls cant normally, keep up with a normal platoon of men and fall behind no offence, an extra rifle is a good thing on a battlefield even tho i just cant see a woman with a GPMG and personal weapon keeping up with a infantry platoon.

I remember in phase 1 a bunch of 13 year olds came in our block at 9pm they were the children of the NCO's living on base there was about 15 boys (recruits) in that room and all 7 girls all looked 13-14 ended up getting you know what, those young soldiers were hungry after 32 week phase 1, the next day big investigation and beasting, I just hope our new infantry girls are safe,cos young soldiers are predatory young men.

I remember in phase 1 a bunch of 13 year olds came in our block at 9pm they were the children of the NCO's living on base there was about 15 boys (recruits) in that room and all 7 girls all looked 13-14 ended up getting you know what, those young soldiers were hungry after 32 week phase 1, the next day big investigation and beasting, I just hope our new infantry girls are safe,cos young soldiers are predatory young men.
I'm not saying that the above didn't happen per se but.......

"Hello...fire brigade please, a gentleman's trousers have burst into flames on the internet".

So you gangraped the children of your training staff and all that happened the next day was a bit of a beasting?

You lying cunt,

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yeah sure I believe that happened

Women have been living in Z type rooms in the same blocks as men for a few years - though with seperate female blocks in some cases and in the same blocks as males in other cases

Medics and other roles have been filled by females for years, and served & lived alongside the proper infantry

Having females able to join combat roles does make things different when in training, I don’t know the actual situation in X & Y accommodation with shared rooms, but it was looked into on the full integration of female recruits among their male counterparts

I’ve not heard about recruit gang rapes on the increase, so either the youngsters understand they should not rape or the recruiting staff are managing to convince them not to do so

They don't believe you
M&M.jpg

Apart from the rest of the post, 32 weeks of phase 1? How many times were they back squadded?

Amusing though Lemonones lies are, does anyone know how Guardmans Allen is now doing in the army. Was he accepted in a show of diversity from his understanding and progressive thinking peers or was he viciously beaten every night by a Begbie type individual(s) keen that everyone know's that he's "no a fuckin' buftie"?

Our barrack block was next door to a hospital for busty young nymhomaniacs, the only treatment was a constant pounding by squaddies on 4 hours on 4 hours off rota. On the other side was a brewery that we tapped into the pipework and had free beer for ever, and round the back was a kebab factory that we had a secret tunnel to.

A plane full of gold bullion crashed on the parade square and we were allowed to keep it an all.

It did.

Our barrack block was next door to a hospital for busty young nymhomaniacs, the only treatment was a constant pounding by squaddies on 4 hours on 4 hours off rota. On the other side was a brewery that we tapped into the pipework and had free beer for ever, and round the back was a kebab factory that we had a secret tunnel to.

A plane full of gold bullion crashed on the parade square and we were allowed to keep it an all.

It did.
Sound perfectly feasable

No offence, i have no problem with women on the front line,but if i remember correctly every infantry soldier has the capability to run 100m a few times with a adult and his kit including your own kit on your back that was part of the beastings as well,fair play if they can do it no problem,not only that but girls cant normally, keep up with a normal platoon of men and fall behind no offence, an extra rifle is a good thing on a battlefield even tho i just cant see a woman with a GPMG and personal weapon keeping up with a infantry platoon.

The funny little dot things above are called full stops.

Literate people use them to divide incomprehensible blocks of words into understandable sentences.

Please feel free to copy and paste them at will into any of your future utterances.

No need to thank me.

PS. Capital letters are probably a bit beyond you at this stage.

tumblr_lmrxxs1X041ql0frro1_500.gif

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm not saying that the above didn't happen per se but.......

"Hello...fire brigade please, a gentleman's trousers have burst into flames on the internet".
You'd be right though.

For the member in question is none other than serial head-dobber and gene-pool deficient, loganuva