Transgender Ex US SF now fighting females on the MMA circuit.

I'd say the hay day was the 19th/20th century for 'Western Civilisation'. It's generally been in decline since WW1, the US being a blip at the end rather than the zenith.

I know what you mean about 'The West' still being a thing while another takes over the reigns - but unless the 2nd migration out of Africa (and the Middle East) isn't halted somehow over the next 50 years, It won't be like Rome is to the modern Italians, there won't be any Italians left. The numbers simply don't point to anything else.
Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech was dismissed as crass racism and glib political opportunism.

I see it as a haunting prophecy that is gradually unfolding. No rivers of blood yet, but certainly the first persistent trickles.

When a fundamentally decent man, who was an outstanding classical scholar, a brigadier in wartime military intelligence, and one of the finest minds in 20th century politics makes that kind of prediction, it pays to listen.

Create a 'trans' category for all sports. If they want to transition, they compete against others who are the same. It is fairer for women and has the bonus that very few will spectate or want to broadcast trans-only events.
If that means there are too few opponents, etc, well you take that into account before you transition.
Job done!

Create a 'trans' category for all sports. If they want to transition, they compete against others who are the same. It is fairer for women and has the bonus that very few will spectate or want to broadcast trans-only events.
If that means there are too few opponents, etc, well you take that into account before you transition.
Job done!

Nay, nay and thrice times nay.
Let the rot continue.
The supporters of these and similar "opportunities" will eventually get so tied in knots they may well implode.
Eventually common sense may prevail. (Hopefully before we have fatalities and lose beach volleyball.)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was brought up not to hit women,
We used to have a young lady in my aikido class (early 30s yummy mummy type and certainly young compared to me anyway).

I had to use all my skill on occasions to pin her down.

I enjoyed training with her because she was so difficult to beat, and she knew it. I had to work hard to keep it up.

After I perfected my technique I went out and got myself a Ford Transit.
Fixed.

Nay, nay and thrice times nay.
Let the rot continue.
The supporters of these and similar "opportunities" will eventually get so tied in knots they may well implode.
Eventually common sense may prevail. (Hopefully before we have fatalities and lose beach volleyball.)
God. I hadn't thought of the beach volleyball issue...

I saw a report on the box earlier, English International females are to get the same wage per game as the males do. I think it's about £2,500 per game. The England male team have donated their wage to charity since about 2006, no doubt the women will be doing the same, or will they ?

I saw a report on the box earlier, English International females are to get the same wage per game as the males do. I think it's about £2,500 per game. The England male team have donated their wage to charity since about 2006, no doubt the women will be doing the same, or will they ?

That must be a recent thing the female England team used to get next to **** all.

Just happened today I think, was on sky sports news.

I just googled it, since Jan 2020 apparently

The article says women can earn up to 200k a year. If thats true its come quite a way. 15 years ago the Donny Belles were getting £30 a win, a tenner a draw, **** all for a loss and had to drive themselves to matches.

I just googled it, since Jan 2020 apparently

The article says women can earn up to 200k a year. If thats true its come quite a way. 15 years ago the Donny Belles were getting £30 a win, a tenner a draw, **** all for a loss and had to drive themselves to matches.
Aye it's taken off a fair bit in the last couple of years, not my cup of tea though. I go to the footy to get away from women.

I was at a match a few weeks ago, one of the assistant refs was a female, she did OK tbf. Second half she ran the line with literally thousands singing for her to get her tits out.

Latest Threads