Transgender Ex US SF now fighting females on the MMA circuit.

Chef

LE
If a bloke has his meat and two veg cut off, it does not make him a woman. He's just a bloke who cut off his meat and two veg.
I think they're called eunuchs.

Used to be a requirement for some trades. Seraglio guard, Chinese civil service.

So are you saying the strive for equality is pointless then.

It stopped being about equality around the time that various govts passed reams of equality legislation. These days, it's about self-entitlement, ill informed resentment and irrational grievances.

You could probably actually begin with attention seeking and cynical opportunism.

'Penalized' in a military context might mean being bulldozed into a mass grave. More importantly, if the bridge doesn't go up in time, it could mean mean other units being bulldozed into a mass grave.

The mass obsession with gender equality and diversity etc. is already doing major damage. Somewhere down the line, it's going to cost lives.
Regrettably, I think that's how this period in time will end.

Hard times make hard men. Hard men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make hard times.

The entire political landscape of wokery refuses to be challenged, and it's success is leading to societal degradation. The very people who brought us to this won't be able to turn the tide, so it'll be down to others to make hard decisions to ensure their survival and that of their kith and kin.

The people who got us in this mess will hopefully be forgotten by the history books, but it needs to get worse before it gets better.

Regrettably, I think that's how this period in time will end.

Hard times make hard men. Hard men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make hard times.

The entire political landscape of wokery refuses to be challenged, and it's success is leading to societal degradation. The very people who brought us to this won't be able to turn the tide, so it'll be down to others to make hard decisions to ensure their survival and that of their kith and kin.

The people who got us in this mess will hopefully be forgotten by the history books, but it needs to get worse before it gets better.
The eventual winners will write the history books. Probably in Chinese, or possibly in Arabic, or maybe even in Hindi. I doubt if they'll be in English.

Perhaps our culture is more resilient than that, the lessons of history would suggest otherwise. Every other empire was trampled into the dust.

The eventual winners will write the history books. Probably in Chinese, or possibly in Arabic, or maybe even in Hindi. I doubt if they'll be in English.

Perhaps our culture is more resilient than that, the lessons of history would suggest otherwise. Every other empire was trampled into the dust.
You're right there, but much like we've seen with recent events, the hard people rule. It's not about being physically tough or aggressive, it's about having the moral courage to challenge the wokery unafraid of the consequences.

Satire is one of our best weapons; as far as I'm concerned, this bloke, for that is what he is, is unable to cut it in male MMA, so duffs a woman up to win a title that he can't logically hold.

I think things are starting to change. There is serious anger about 'non crime hate acts' being included on enhanced DBS checks, even though there is no burden of evidence for this, and even more about people being hounded out of their jobs for singing from the wrong song sheet.

For what it's worth, I've tangled with these types online (which is the only place they're likely to pop up), and if you let the usual insults bounce off you, they've got nothing. Watching them die by their own contradictory arguments is better than any blood sport.

The pandemic has been manna from heaven for these types; make no mistake, even though they claim to care about people dying, all they cared about was being able to force communism in through the back door while getting paid for tweeting all day.

Fine, say I. As far as I'm concerned, if they want the party to continue, they can withdraw from society altogether if they're not prepared to contribute anything of worth. Let the rest of us rebuild.

If every other empire was trampled to dust, that kinda negates the Chinese, Arabic, and Hindi part of your post as they would fall to the same fate as everyone else.

If every other empire was trampled to dust, that kinda negates the Chinese, Arabic, and Hindi part of your post as they would fall to the same fate as everyone else.
Sure, but history suggests that they'd have their time in the sun. The English speaking peoples certainly did, though we seem to be slipping into the shade...

I'd be seriously happy to be proved wrong about Western decline though!

Sure, but history suggests that they'd have their time in the sun. The English speaking peoples certainly did, though we seem to be slipping into the shade...

I'd be seriously happy to be proved wrong about Western decline though!
I'd say the hay day was the 19th/20th century for 'Western Civilisation'. It's generally been in decline since WW1, the US being a blip at the end rather than the zenith.

I know what you mean about 'The West' still being a thing while another takes over the reigns - but unless the 2nd migration out of Africa (and the Middle East) isn't halted somehow over the next 50 years, It won't be like Rome is to the modern Italians, there won't be any Italians left. The numbers simply don't point to anything else.

Aphra

Old-Salt
I'd suggest that while we, as reasonable people, can look at history and see where we as a society went wrong, the current trend for revisionism will eventually mean that history is sanitised to the point where only those deemed worthy remain in the canon to be studied.

The achievements of Marcus Aurelius, Napoleon, Churchill and their ilk will be cancelled because they were 'ist' in some way. For example, Oskar Schindler: Heroic saviour of numerous endangered people or a bit of a shit who was vile to his wife and therefore a misogynist? It seems to be the case lately that the co-existence in one person of conflicting attributes, which we would perhaps see as the human condition, is now seen as rank hypocrisy. If you are one thing, namely a bit of a shit, that is all you can be, your actions will not be seen as heroic. Rather than being seen as two sides of a coin, it is presented as a dichotomy.

The danger in this seems clear to me but opaque to modern thinking.

Just came across this report in the DM. WTF has the world come to when this is allowed?

Having transgender men compete against women in Athletics, weightlifting etc is bad enough but competing in MMA etc is really beyond a joke.

I decided to post in the NAAFI to get the full range of comments about the fragrant Alana's new appearance (Dont tell him pike stand firm)

in your own time..
I think it's a great idea.
Either it will raise the standard of women's MMA or they'll get filled in in the name of Progressivism.
It'll be entertaining either way.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads