Transgender Ex US SF now fighting females on the MMA circuit.

Camm1

LE
Just came across this report in the DM. WTF has the world come to when this is allowed?

Having transgender men compete against women in Athletics, weightlifting etc is bad enough but competing in MMA etc is really beyond a joke.

I decided to post in the NAAFI to get the full range of comments about the fragrant Alana's new appearance (Dont tell him pike stand firm)

in your own time..

Just came across this report in the DM. WTF has the world come to when this is allowed?

Having transgender men compete against women in Athletics, weightlifting etc is bad enough but competing in MMA etc is really beyond a joke.

I decided to post in the NAAFI to get the full range of comments about the fragrant Alana's new appearance (Dont tell him pike stand firm)

in your own time..
Freudian slip?

in your own time..
Snigger...

Tbh, all this bollocks needs to happen to actively highlight how ******* stupid it all is.

Just a shame some real females have to get hurt or have their careers damaged before people see sense.

Just a shame some real females have to get hurt or have their careers damaged before people see sense.

It's not the days of the gladiators, female athletes have the agency to participate in events or not of their own free will. Since, by and large, they aren't choosing to boycott it's not anyone else's place to tell them. This is true feminism!

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
This is the 2nd such occurance, I believe. There's another male fighter who fractured the skull of his female opponent.

People's fetishes need to keep out of womens' spaces when it has an impact on safety & security.

This is how it is in the Western world now. People should get on with it and stop posting hate crimes about it.
Yup - older, wiser heads have been telling the younger generation for a while now that it's hugely destructive but they really aren't listening or simply don't care, so crack on - it's their future.

It's different to how our elders saw us - they just bemoaned our music, general lack of dress sense and apparent lack of manners etc... but there wasn't despair as we generally grew up and shaped up.

This lot? I keep getting told there are lots of sensible kids that do not buy into all of this - well if there are, they're not doing a very good job of fighting it. It's their gig now. I've said my bit and no one seems to be listening.

If I'm needed, I'll be in my bubble trying to stay as far away as possible from the madness - I have no interest in getting involved anymore. I'll just have a general whinge on here every now and again and that'll do.

Last edited:
Behold the mental gymnastics of those who champion both women's and transgender rights once this becomes a topic of debate among the chatteratti.

No mental gymnastics required, everyone involved is a consenting adult, let them get on with it. People can howl that it's unfair all they like, no-one is forced to take part, or to pay to watch..

My point exactly.
Why take part in competitive sport, when some bloke (less plums) will come along and win the medals?
And next thing, there'll be no women left, and no spectators, and no sponsors.
Because it's multicultural and diverse, schools in this country discourage competition so look further back, before complaining about chick's with dicks and vice versa.

D

Deleted 100463

I defer to Joe Rogan on this one. His opinion is that a man who transitions to a woman should be allowed to fight women, only if the female opponent knows that they are trans, is willing to fight, whilst clearly understanding and accepting the risks involved. With the opposite also being allowed, with the consent of both fighters.

No mental gymnastics required, everyone involved is a consenting adult, let them get on with it. People can howl that it's unfair all they like, no-one is forced to take part.

You're missing the point I was clumsily trying to make, that the people most vociferous about equality and diversity will be tying themselves in knots over the dichotomy of who's rights and freedoms should prevail, those of women or those of the transgender, because ultimately they can't coexist in this context.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

in your own time..

Clearly a lady you hater!

No mental gymnastics required, everyone involved is a consenting adult, let them get on with it. People can howl that it's unfair all they like, no-one is forced to take part, or to pay to watch..
By the same measure, people should be allowed to create a female only series without cries of transphobia then.

Latest Threads