• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transfers in Premiership

Lots happening at the mo,this time of year is great ,all the goss and speculation about who's going where and who's leaving who,magic.Vanman looks on his way to Real,Cole to Chelsea,Carrick to the Manure,hope the Gunners grab a good cent defender,Davis would be ok,english and all that.DS,WP,PTP,VENT you must have some goss or hard facts.Oh yea and can you believe it Liverpool draw Haifa in the qualifying champs league,don't forget your tin lids.

Taz_786 said:
drain_sniffer wait till Jose leaves and Uncle Rom gets bored then you'll know!
Until then Taz, I will enjoy the ride. Besides, Jose will leave at the end of next season to be replaced by Hiddink, you heard it here first!

Anyway easy, what will Arsen do with the 20 mill you get for Cole do you think? There must be some more frenchmen you can bring to the Emiroids (copyright smallheathen)

drain_sniffer said:
Anyway easy, what will Arsen do with the 20 mill you get for Cole do you think? There must be some more frenchmen you can bring to the Emiroids (copyright smallheathen)
drain sniffer, I'm actually a Brummie Bluenose, but I'd heartily recommend JT for England captain..

Keep Right On.

More like 30 mil.You never know with Arsene,thats one thing people can't slag down.Some of the buys and the costs have been excellent.Nothing on the rumour grapevine except for the ugly frenchman from Marseille,Ribery.As for replacing Cole I don't think he will ,if he goes that is,not a forgone conclusion just yet.Clichy injured I know but he needs games to prove his worth,undeniable talented left back.Kola Toure's brother is another who might arrive,but Centre half and another defender is the general census of opinion that they need to bring in.

I expect you'll disagree with me but that flag will look good flying at Ashburton,sorry but you'll be handing it over when you visit.The remark by smallheathen is not worthy of a reply,thankyou

I believe he has a clause that allows him to speak to other clubs for 20mil. He is not going on your European adventure on Tuesday, so I would say it is almost a done deal

I don't think Henry is going so don't write anything into that situation.However I agree it looks a going concern from all the rumours and reports.S**t really want him to stay.

Latest Threads