Transfers in Premiership

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by easymoney, Jul 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lots happening at the mo,this time of year is great ,all the goss and speculation about who's going where and who's leaving who,magic.Vanman looks on his way to Real,Cole to Chelsea,Carrick to the Manure,hope the Gunners grab a good cent defender,Davis would be ok,english and all that.DS,WP,PTP,VENT you must have some goss or hard facts.Oh yea and can you believe it Liverpool draw Haifa in the qualifying champs league,don't forget your tin lids.
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I read Paddy Viera could be on his way home to Ashburton Grove
  3. Easy, just read that Reyes is desperate to leave the Arse for Real. All going Pete Tong at the Emerates aint it
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You wish.
  5. drain_sniffer wait till Jose leaves and Uncle Rom gets bored then you'll know!
  6. Until then Taz, I will enjoy the ride. Besides, Jose will leave at the end of next season to be replaced by Hiddink, you heard it here first!
  7. Come on Liverpool.

Just a thought.

8. easy, looks like Gallas could be on his way to the Arse afterall, swap deal for Cole probably (dont know who is getting the best in that deal)
  9. Heard he wants to go to Spain.Might mean we have 2 Anglais at the club .
  10. "All going Pete Tong at the Emerates aint it "

Are gooners now to be known as Emiroids?
  11. Nice one SH
  12. I thenk yow!
  13. What is it have a go at easy day or what.If yanks can beat you no wonder he wants to leave.