After much thought i've almost completly made my mind up. I'm currently an IS Engineer in the signals and think transferring over to your corp would be a good, beneficial idea.

Any suggestions and general advise on the course, job etc would be appreciated :)

Edited for bad spelling
One trade, but isn't there options where you could do linguist or HUMINT?

Learning to spell - thanks for that. Anything else you'd like to add?
If only the army had a website that advertised all the options available. Even better, if there were an unofficial website where there was any numberof threads that discussed this sort of thing. If I ran one I would call it ARRSE, I think. Then again havimg worked with the 'single trade single Corps, rah!' mongs for a number of years initiative does not seem to be a prime criterion for The Corps any longer.

Similar threads

Latest Threads