transferring.

hi im currently a vm in the reme but hate my trade. im looking for a new challenge and good prospects. im not mince so im sure i stand a chance with you boys and girls. can anyone give me any info about training and the general life of the int corps. cheers.

[sensible] go to forum index and click on the recruiting / famil sticky [/sensible]

[sarcastic] doing a quick bit of research & finding the right thread would have been a good start mate :) [/sarcastic]

thanks for the pretty useles response i was looking for the views of a sensible type of guy. who could tell me the truth n not the propoganda. cheers fcuknuts.

macdonald792 said:
thanks for the pretty useles response i was looking for the views of a sensible type of guy. who could tell me the truth n not the propoganda. cheers fcuknuts.
What corps are you looking to transfer to?

i was lookin at the int corps i have checked the website but it doesnt give alot to what goes on, im really interested in finding what kind of life it is. what prospects there are etc from someone who has done it.

macdonald792 said:
i was lookin at the int corps i have checked the website but it doesnt give alot to what goes on, im really interested in finding what kind of life it is. what prospects there are etc from someone who has done it.
Wah.

ROTFLMAO - you'll be well suited dude LOL

i gave you the benefit of the doubt just thought u were a bit slow lol, i walked right into that though, you guna give me some answers or am i talkin to some really bored individuals who just wana cause havoc.

macdonald792 said:
i gave you the benefit of the doubt just thought u were a bit slow lol, i walked right into that though, you guna give me some answers or am i talkin to some really bored individuals who just wana cause havoc.
Oh I am slow, but I appear to have met my match today.

I'd refer you to what CR said. Do you own a tuxedo?

macdonald792 said:
CR would never give you propaganda. He's not a sensible type of guy either. BUT, his advice was spot on. Post this in the stickies and you'll get your questions answered.

As for the remainder of this thread, it's weapons free I'm afraid......

i have checked it all if you boys really dont get what im sayin maybe i need the more intelligent rlc boys for advice, what ya think, i want personal views. obviously too hard for ya i guess. do ya own a playstation?

I can't even be bothered to say anything.

macdonald792 said:
Well fcknuts aren’t we a clever chap.

Usually I’d quite happily help a potential transferee, having transferred myself. However, given that you clearly cant be arrsed to conduct even the most basic research into something you claim to be interested in suggests you are a tad lazy… suggest you start again. Try searching the forum for the countless other “I am interested in transferring” threads. Then, if you can be bothered – if its not to much hard work, ask some sensible questions as opposed to dribble.

Ill quite happily answer a sensible question, even though so far all you have done is act like a child.

Over to you...

well Cfn MacDonald from 9 Supply Regt LAD, i am sure we will be a poorer Corps without your mammoth intellect on board :)

macdonald792 said:
i done my basic two years ago. like most have stated keep your mouth shut and try to take in everything, keep out of trouble. dont get lazy and complacent as your first cr will be s*** n haunt u for the rest of your career. its only 12 weeks so dont bottle it and remember your better than the rlc trogs. and the planks. also its still happening today with the free gucci stuff from storemen, especially the tech storeman, i get loads of kit every month.

most importantly keep smiling and work hard.
macdonald792 said:
who the hell would want to join the agc. its full of nobs and homos, that dont do any work whatsoever ans suck each other off all the time no wonder you felt worried but you must be a fag to wana join the heap of spunk. enjoy civvy street and next time if there is one, join the reme sicknote.
macdonald792 said:
although i no longer live in the block my fave was to dump a big s*** outside someones door. usually gets a good laugh or urine on the door handle, or if your not that sick try lockin someone in there room etc etc. try to use your imagination kidder.
macdonald792 said:
i got my dad to come with me when i swore an oath to the queen, being ex military it was a priud moment for him. although getting your parents to come with you for recruitment would be slightly homesexual to say the least, hope he didnt want to join the reme anyway.
macdonald792 said:
truth is women dig it and it makes ur tool look much bigger i trim all the time n the wife loves it plus i actully got noshed off.
i don't think you have really researched your future preferred option. doubt any of us got daddy to come with us to get attested; we all have huge willies and don't need to shave the old nether region to "make it look bigger"; i doubt many have shat on the floor or pissed on a door handle, you comedy genius; and we try to avoid the arrogant "better than XYZ" attitude.

but you're absolutely right about the AGC.

anyone fancy popping to hullavington to brief our latest potential recruit up on what the corps are really looking for?

or you could just close the door quietly, then come back in and be a bit more polite mucker ;)

macdonald792 said:
hi, im also interested in going to the int corps the reme doesnt do it for me whatsoever, i feel im losing vital brain power by the day, it hurts. i noticed the strange sense of humour and came victim to the occasional ripping, thanks guys. im lookin for as much info as possible really, and the rumours of the int corps being full of desk jockeys and guys with no common sense isnt true. right?

cheers.
sorry, only just saw this one :D

mate, not sure you can spare it. you better transfer quick!

CR you make that a very tempting offer but no on reflection I'll just stay at home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbadjimmyp Int Corps 26
T Int Corps 2
T Int Corps 4