Transferring unit.

Evening all, i will soon be transferring battalion but im at a loss as what kit i will have to hand back. Can any body give me any clues as to which items are to be returned?

Cheers

Bee_Gee.

Evening all, i will soon be transferring battalion but im at a loss as what kit i will have to hand back. Can any body give me any clues as to which items are to be returned?

Cheers

Bee_Gee.
When i transfered i had to hand in everything apart from my combat 95's, grit bag and CBRN kit . Webbing, bergan and such all had to go back. Just make sure you have most important things you signed for and there should not be a problem. 99% of times they wont charge you for a small item they have lots off.

Well how about you ask your CQMS what kit you need to hand in!

Stilts

Does anyone know if it is possible to transphere from TA Infantry to TA RAMC? Im looking at signing up for infantry but when I finish studying as a paramedic It might be interesting to transphere over if I can. In the mean time id really like to do the infantry courses. Blowing things up and shooting at people. Thats pretty resonable isnt it ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Training Wing 1
Z Army Reserve 45
Hardysa Army Reserve 12