• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transferring into the Infantry

Is it just me...?

Or are the soldiers who are transferring in all drama cases? I have had two join us recently who just are not trustworthy, reliable or have any redeeming features. I wonder why their original corps let them go... maybe APC have to ask that question a bit more often than they do!

Is it just me...?

Or are the soldiers who are transferring in all drama cases? I have had two join us recently who just are not trustworthy, reliable or have any redeeming features. I wonder why their original corps let them go... maybe APC have to ask that question a bit more often than they do!
I'm sure whatever unit they've transfered to can 'sort' them out, Scottish infantry by any chance or other unit?

S

stevieni22

Yeah what unit are you mate? I know in ITC when i was there as a Pl Sjt the Jock div was taking drama cases that were getting booted from other Divs.

Latest Threads