Transferring from INF to RAF?

Akes44

Swinger
Just wondering if anyone has any info/advice/news/etc regarding a transfer from the INF to the RAF?

Ta

Just wondering if anyone has any info/advice/news/etc regarding a transfer from the INF to the RAF?

Ta
I haven't got the first clue. But given the information provided, neither will anyone else. You need to provide more detail. What do you actually want to know?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I haven't got the first clue. But given the information provided, neither will anyone else. You need to provide more detail. What do you actually want to know?
He wants to fly a fast aeroplane, why else would you want to transfer from infantry to RAF?

He wants to fly a fast aeroplane, why else would you want to transfer from infantry to RAF?
Reach age 55 with functioning knees, back and be treated like an adult? Why on earth would anyone want that?

Last edited:

Akes44

Swinger
hahaha fair one! Im just finding that with ops winding down and no real place(at the moment) to deploy to, I find myself thinking that I;ve got more to offer than just maintaining my Warrior, sweeping the sheds and being treated like a ********. Im looking at Weapons System Operator

hahaha fair one! Im just finding that with ops winding down and no real place(at the moment) to deploy to, I find myself thinking that I;ve got more to offer than just maintaining my Warrior, sweeping the sheds and being treated like a ********. Im looking at Weapons System Operator
My mates son jacked WSO when Nimrod was canned. This was due to the v limited choice of postings so it's something you'd need to keep in mind. Not interested in heliochopters in your own service? Other than that crack on, infantry is a young mans game and if you've done it and got the T shirt you're as well of moving on if it has lost the allure.

Latest Threads