Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by mac1360, Oct 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. how do you transfer from cap badge to another with in the army im a serving infantry solider wanting to move over to army air corps as a door gunner and unsure of the process
  2. Speak to your CoC.

    There is a a form that you need to fill out, I can't remember what the official name of the form is off the top of my head.
  3. Go and see your RCMO for the initial process.

    Firstly, the trade is now 'Aviation Crewmen,' (and has been for sometime) and have far greater responsibility that that of a 'Doorgunner.'

    Secondly, you cannot transfer straight into the trade. You have to be recommended LCpl in you last NSAR to even be considered...which means being a class one AAC soldier!

    How about .50 cal M3M, which fires 17 rounds a second...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. cheers thanks alot