Discussion in 'Aviation' started by smeagle, Aug 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi im currently employed as a reme technician(land) and i am interested in becoming a pilot, can anyone tell me the requirements for the job.

2. Have a look in AGAIs Vol 2 Chapter 43 - Annex J or K ( I forget which) - you should find all the forms etc there. You need two eyes, at least one arm and a good sense of humour.
  3. first step learn to spell words correctly...........
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

If you've any experience of life within the ranks of Gods Corps you'll know that good spelling is neither required or practised :D

Sow gett of hiz bakk man it woz a sivil kwestyon
  5. Yep,

you need to be able to make the big noisy thing with the twisty bit on the top go up, forwards, backwards, sideways and down

Quite simple really and I think that if you need to ask what a pilot does, another career may be more suitable

:) :)
  6. you will find it reads like this: Dogs Corps, Have a nice day.
  7. You will need room for an inflated ego, a chip on your shoulder and an immediate ability to 'jack' on your pals.

You'll need to be able to dissolve into the background when a groundie appears in the crew room to ask for someone to 'watch a blade'

:D :D

Only by bitter little girls
  8. thanks, bites all around
  9. Where? still bitter? back peddling?
  10. Update on physical requirements - due to the lack of interest in AH you now need only one eye and no sense of humour.