Transfering Units

Hello all,

In september I will be starting University and will unfortunately have to move units, at both places where I could be studying there are Infantry units, one is PWRR and this will cause no change, the other will be 4 Merican. My question is will I be able to stay badged PWRR or will I have to change to 4 Merican? Many thanks,

If you transfer you will adopt the cap badge of your new unit.

I have had personnel badged from one unit serving with another- only downside is that it may mess up your pay and in these days of tightening purse strings you may finish up with your current CO agreeing to pay for the other CO's traning bill that you are about to spend. Should not be a problem if you are in teh same Bde area though. Try discussing it with the PSAO if he is on the ball.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
George_agdgdgwengo Army Reserve 11
L Army Reserve 10
zedhead Army Reserve 5

Similar threads

Latest Threads