transfering to the reserves from regular

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by draisey2271, Jan 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. does anyone know the procedure on this??
  2. Do you mean transferring to the TA or the Regular Reserve?
  3. Go and visit your local TA centre or contact the regional RFCA.