transfering to Scots Reg??

In need to a bit of advice/slagging/abusing.

I've dropped a major bollock, (might be losing ma license) so i'm not goin to be much fkuing use. Currently REME but hopefully i get the option of transfer??? any ideas!!!. What goes on for transfering to Inf or will THEY bin me on the spot? Want to go Scots Reg pref 5 Scots.

Dont know whats happening yet just need some ammo for when theings go tits up. . .

Have you spoke to your RCMO ref best route/options available to you, without knowing more details (and keeping with persec) arrse has it's limits my friend? your CoC would be your first route for factual advice.

HiHoClunge said:
In need to a bit of advice/slagging/abusing.

I've dropped a major bollock, (might be losing ma license) so i'm not goin to be much fkuing use. Currently REME but hopefully i get the option of transfer??? any ideas!!!. What goes on for transfering to Inf or will THEY bin me on the spot? Want to go Scots Reg pref 5 Scots.

Dont know whats happening yet just need some ammo for when theings go tits up. . .
Why would the Infantry take you if you haven't got a licence. The infantry need a very high proportion of drivers, dontchaknow.

Depends why you might be losing your license, why should the Argylls take you let alone any unit if you are a G1 case, then again maybe it was it a 1 off, if so get in touch with the Argylls RCMO see if he can do some string pulling from his end. May I ask why the Argylls?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 2
W Army Reserve 3
2 Army Pay, Claims & JPA 21