transfering pension

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by furry_dude, Apr 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Good morning all.

    Due to the current state our gubment has allowed our country to become, i'm seriously thinking of buggering off and joining the Canadian Army.

    My question is this. Is there a way to transfer my pension over to the Canadian Army, or will i have to serve my remaining 4 years, in order not to see myself off?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    I thank you
  2. There is no way to do this, AFAICT.

    The Armed Forces Pension Scheme is actually very good, don't dick about with it.
  3. Thanks for a timely response; i didn't think it was possible, but worth a try.