• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transfering from RA to RAMC

hey i'm newly promoted and want to transfer from my current job in royal artillery to Ramc. would i keep my rank of Lcpl? how long would it take to transfer? any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

hey i'm newly promoted and want to transfer from my current job in royal artillery to Ramc. would i keep my rank of Lcpl? how long would it take to transfer? any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
T'was many moons ago so may not be relevant, but I'll say it anyway :) RCT LCpl at unit I was at saw the light and transferred to RAMC, he lost his rank but got it back again as soon as he passed class 3 trade training.

Historically Transfer Ins did well in the AMS because they had a "bigger picture" view of the world than the average organically grown scablifter.

Check AGAIs.

Like Grey_Mafia I've been out too long but from what I remember the system for most transfers was Corporals and below usually kept rank on rebadging, Sergeants had to drop to Corporal.

Transfering from RA to RAMC.
Why?
well i want to study pharmacy later on in life and i would really enjoy having experience in that field before i embark on that course of study. So i would like to transfer to RAMC to be a pharmacy technician. In RA, i'm ACS trade, it's alright but wouldn't help me much in that field of study i'm planning on pursuing.

Latest Threads