transfer

When did Heed become Mrshankleysboots? And more to the point why? Do we have another Jan on our hands?

I've also just noticed that

So? Does he now wear a dress and call himself Lavinia?

:D

No, I am not a cross dresser. Most of the time.

I had an epiphany - people kept mistaking me for a Glaswegian! So I named myself after a Glenbuckian instead.

A what?

On top of the other Stirling advice (and other stuff) you have been given, you should approach your RCMO and ask when the next Transfer Fair is being held. They are held regularly in UK and BFG.

£sd said:
On top of the other Stirling advice (and other stuff) you have been given, you should approach your RCMO and ask when the next Transfer Fair is being held. They are held regularly in UK and BFG.
Look at the date of his original post, he's probably long in and a 'Stripey' by now! Or come to his senses!!

B

Biscuits_AB

sunray757 said:
£sd said:
Look at the date of his original post, he's probably long in and a 'Stripey' by now! Or come to his senses!!
Or he could have decided to better himself and is now in the 'Branch'...away from the 'ordinary' members of the Corps. 8)

So 'Mr Tax Free Golden Virginia'....what have you to say to that eh?

Do Not Do it.

If you must Transfer, transfer into a TRADE.

The job is not what you think it is

But if you really want to.

Get form B241 of the defence intranet. Fill it in sign it and give it to your chain of command.

They rules have changed significantly, which means they cannot stop it regardless of how short your particular arm or corps is.

After about 4 - 8 weeks you will have an answer and will be given an expedited transfer to the corp / arm of your choice. the Forces would prefer to let you transfer and kep yopu than see you sign off so it is now very very easy to do.

Latest Threads