Discussion in 'Juniors' started by macca_030, Jul 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. can anyone tell me if it is possible to transfer from the royal engineers to the parachute regiment. I heard a duty rumour that you cant transfer to the infantry from the engineers.
  2. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    Why not attempt P Coy and join one of your own Parachute Squadrons if you pass?
  3. i dont want to be an engineer anymore
  4. same here mate you can transfer it is possible just talk to your RCMO