Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by northwelshlad, Jan 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Woundering if anyone can help. I am curruntly in 29 commando royal artillery but just waiting to do the commando course. but i wish to devoulnter and transfer cap badge to reme what are the possiblitys of doing this ?????
  2. Think its called a B421????

    download it fill it in send it off MCM Div have 28 days to action it one way or the other.
  3. Not quite as straight forward as that, best to speak to your HR Admin people who should be able to start the ball rolling for you.

  4. Much as it pains me to say it, but, you have to be a volunteer to do the Cdo cse and you can Voluntarily Withdraw (VW) at any stage. As a consequence of which, you will be sent to your 'Shadow Unit'. When you originally volunteered for 29, you were also allocated a 'Shadow'. I suspect that if you complete a transfer request, you will be sent to the 'Shadow' whilst things are sorted - they might not want you!

    Hope this helps.
  5. Talk to your RCMO in the first instance, having cleared it with your Troopie!