Transfer to RMP before basic

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Ihavejamonmyjeans, Nov 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick query. I'm down as going into the RE, but would like to change to RMP before I start basic if I can. RMP is one of my job choices as I scored 79 on the BARB. I'm just wondering if 37/50 is high enough on the TST for this job?
  2. Ok I guess no one knows the required TST. I'll wait till tomorrow then call my recruiter up.
  3. You waited 37 minutes for a reply then gave up. Hmmm, just the sort of recruit we need.
  4. I'd have only waited for 10.
  5. Patience is a virtue my friend.....
  6. Patience? F*ck patience. We want answers.
  7. It's just that I saw how many people had read it but not commented, so figured no one knew. Should be an ok score, but just wondered.
  8. Only 61 have read it so far, 61 is hardly 'everyone' so how does that compute to 'no-one'?
  9. I didn't say 'no one' i said that out of the people that had read it, none of them had commented.
  10. And it does actually seem like no one does know lol
  11. Erm, stating facts accurately my friend, is important in RMP.
  12. Is it that funny? Did you really Laugh Out Loud? :roll:

13. I'm a chav and proud. Actually, are you allowed to wear a burberry beret??
  14. 49 para may actually encourage it, if you wish to apply you'll have to write a letter to Lt Col Golden.
  15. Normally seen around the necks of Chavettes on council estates, I'm sure you'll agree this would be the perfect capbadge for a burberry beret.