Transfer to RMP before basic

Just a quick query. I'm down as going into the RE, but would like to change to RMP before I start basic if I can. RMP is one of my job choices as I scored 79 on the BARB. I'm just wondering if 37/50 is high enough on the TST for this job?

You waited 37 minutes for a reply then gave up. Hmmm, just the sort of recruit we need.

Only 61 have read it so far, 61 is hardly 'everyone' so how does that compute to 'no-one'?

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Ok I guess no one knows the required TST. I'll wait till tomorrow then call my recruiter up.
Erm, stating facts accurately my friend, is important in RMP.

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
I'm a chav and proud. Actually, are you allowed to wear a burberry beret??
49 para may actually encourage it, if you wish to apply you'll have to write a letter to Lt Col Golden.

My recruiter told me that the next intake for RMP is sometime after April 2009, and he also said that the trade was quick to get to Corporal but 'dead man's shoes' after that. That is, until someone above you dies.

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
My recruiter told me that the next intake for RMP is sometime after April 2009, and he also said that the trade was quick to get to Corporal but 'dead man's shoes' after that. That is, until someone above you dies.
Thanks for explaining that, I always wondered what it meant.

You mean I have to wait until the guy in the flat above carks it - he's not even RMP!

hahahaha
rmp intakes not atleast until after april and then u mite not get a place cos theres a lot of people that go for it!

tst score u dont need to do a tst cos its not a tecnical job! so doesnt matter what score u got!