• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Transfer to rlc

I'm thinking of transferring to the rlc as a driver or a driver commas operator could someone tell me which is better and why I currently have b b1 c d d1 hazmat jacket and ust if I was to go lexicons field for phase 2 does anyone no how long I could be there for . Also how long does it take to transfer and is there a lot of waiting and what would the prospects of opp tours

thanks

I'm thinking of transferring to the rlc as a driver or a driver commas operator could someone tell me which is better and why I currently have b b1 c d d1 hazmat jacket and ust if I was to go lexicons field for phase 2 does anyone no how long I could be there for . Also how long does it take to transfer and is there a lot of waiting and what would the prospects of opp tours

thanks

Never heard of an 'opp' tour before. What do you think the prospects are?

Singularly THE funniest post this year!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Commas operator? You could start in your post...
Or look it up in your lexicon. Even the RLC's less demanding CEG have standards - hard for some to believe, but......

My brain melted trying to make sense of that.

He needs to make his mind up. One of his three posts

Hi i would like sone advise on transferring from hcav to rmp i got my paperwork ready to fill in i wanr rmp as my 1 st chioce . Does anyone no what is the crack how long it takes and advise on what...

B

Bottleosmoke

Wind up or not I really want a hazmat jacket.

Wind up or not I really want a hazmat jacket.

Couldn't find one of those, but this was interesting . .

bouncer.JPG