Transfer To Regs

Just a quick information piece.

I'm thinking of going down to The regs office and asking about transfers to regs,

I Have already done B.A.R.B Test etc.

Is there anything i can say to my T.A Unit instead of going down to ACO Whats the process etc?

Cheers Lads
Have a cream soda. Go down to the Army Careers Office, tell them you want to join the regular Army. Forget about transferring from the TA. Especially considering that you don't sound like you're in the TA at all.
You will have to go through the same process as everyone else.

Latest Threads