Transfer To Army Welfare Worker

Good morning,

I am considering transferring to Army Welfare Worker. Does anyone have any info about the training, weather my family can accompany me during training and any other helpful info. Also, what is the promotion and rates of pay like. Also, if anyone who has already transferred into the AWW job, what's it like, was it worth it?

Cheers

Buddy!

Old-Salt
Check out the OAVL and contact the POC for answers to these questions.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Good morning,

I am considering transferring to Army Welfare Worker. Does anyone have any info about the training, weather my family can accompany me during training and any other helpful info. Also, what is the promotion and rates of pay like. Also, if anyone who has already transferred into the AWW job, what's it like, was it worth it?

Cheers
Ex-Mr Dale transferred over but it was about 15 years ago and it's almost definitely changed by now. From what I can remember, it was a year of different courses in different places. Portsmouth, Aldershot, and some other delightful place. I don't think it's an "accompanied" thing, but I was posted to London at the time, and had no interest in moving around anyway.

It's not an easy course, and by the time you've finished it, you'll probably get divorced.

Personal support - British Army Website or speak to your RCMO.

Latest Threads