Transfer of WO CLM to Civ Div

Go easy on me, not been here for a while.

I left the Army after 24 years and completed my WO CLM along the way. When I left, I did so fairly quickly s I had a job to go to. It's only now (7 years later) that I realise that I may have been a tadge hasty.

My question is, is it possible to retrospectively transfer WO CLM to some form of accredited management qualification? If so how do I go about it? I emailed the Education Centre where I completed my course but got no response. I am aware of the Army Skills thingy but again the website wants to take me to a military account which clearly I no longer have.

Any advice gratefully received.

Go easy on me, not been here for a while.

I left the Army after 24 years and completed my WO CLM along the way. When I left, I did so fairly quickly s I had a job to go to. It's only now (7 years later) that I realise that I may have been a tadge hasty.

My question is, is it possible to retrospectively transfer WO CLM to some form of accredited management qualification? If so how do I go about it? I emailed the Education Centre where I completed my course but got no response. I am aware of the Army Skills thingy but again the website wants to take me to a military account which clearly I no longer have.

Any advice gratefully received.
@thiswayup,
Have a chat with City & Guilds and Chartered Management Institute.
Supporting the Ministry of Defence | City & Guilds
Training and development

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pkdan Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 0
M The Training Wing 15
M REME 3