Transfer of RGT

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by LcplGREN, Jan 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi, just wondering how i go about Transfering to another reg, say from infantry to Medical corps as a combat medical tec, how do i do this?