Transfer info/advice (from RAC, light cavalry, Tpr)

Looking for info and details about how to go about putting in a transfer to either RE or RMP for the elusive CP, currently considering options and all that, advice and thoughts on best approach would be appreciated.

Looking for info and details about how to go about putting in a transfer to either RE or RMP for the elusive CP, currently considering options and all that, advice and thoughts on best approach would be appreciated.
Gads! Why would want to transfer out of the Cav!

You want to leave the RAC the best Corps in the Army to become a Monkey!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the shame!
356A7CD7-4C48-4AEA-AC08-AFA31B02A6B2.jpeg

I must be ill, I know.
Looking to see if anyone knows if Lcpl or a recommendation for it is required as the posts on DG are listed for Pte. Awaiting a sit down with my RCMO, any info is appreciated.

You want to leave the RAC the best Corps in the Army to become a Monkey!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the shame!View attachment 669789
I'd have transferred from RMP to cavalry, but RMP refused to let me, so I flounced as a statutory right between 8 weeks and 3 months and immediately re-enlisted.

Latest Threads